Business Analysis is not just for analysts and IT roles. Grow your skills and career by learning how to gather high quality information, identify solutions to business problems, reduce project failure, and enhance stakeholder communication.
Learn how to apply a new level of knowledge while exploring the steps in the Business Analysis Process using the framework of the International Institute of Business Analysis’ (IIBA®) Business Analysis Body of Knowledge (BABOK®). Learning is facilitated through an effective combination of lecture, discussion and group exercises.
The University of Regina Centre for Continuing Education is an Endorsed Education Provider™ with the IIBA®. Each course is worth 14 CDUs with IIBA®.
Students who complete the Business Analysis Certificate gain in demand skills and become University of Regina Alumni.
- Comprised of: 7 courses
- Duration: 14hrs per course X 7 = 98hrs total
- Delivery: Face-to-face and remote offerings
- Achievement: Business Analysis Certificate
- Assessment: Course completion based on pass/fail assigned by instructor. Based on 80% attendance of each day synchronous learning; completing assignments and group work; and active participation. You must commit to a total of 14 hours of learning including: pre-work, after class work with your group, and on your own.
- Completion timeline: Within three years from the term in which you begin the program.
"Business Analysis is not just for analysts and IT roles. The demand for data analysis as a valued job skill has grown by over 110% across ALL roles and industries in the province over the last three years" (Lightcast data, 2021).