Developed in consultation with leading subject matter experts, the Organizational Innovation Certificate will help you strategically problem solve, identify innovations and successfully engage staff and clients to make improvements.
Through case studies, instruction and simulation, you start practicing this innovative approach so it can be applied immediately in the workplace. You will be prepared to deliver exceptional results, tap into your team’s potential for innovation and improve your own and your organization’s problem-solving capabilities.
These skills will be invaluable to anyone wanting to advance their career by learning to lead improvement and innovation across public, non-profit, healthcare or private sectors. The program can also be customized to meet your organization's unique needs.
Students who complete the Organizational Innovation Certificate gain in demand skills and become University of Regina Alumni.
- Comprised of: 4 required courses and 3 electives
- Duration: 14hrs per course X 7 = 98hrs total
- Delivery: Face-to-face and remote offerings
- Achievement: Organizational Innovation Certificate
- Assessment: Course completion based on pass/fail assigned by instructor. Based on 80% attendance of each day synchronous learning; completing assignments and group work; and active participation. You must commit to a total of 14 hours of learning including: pre-work, after class work with your group, and on your own.
- Completion timeline: Within three years from the term in which you begin the program.