(Formerly named Organizational Innovation Certificate)
Gain the knowledge, tools and confidence you need to support or lead change and innovation – no matter how big or small.
Developed in consultation with leading subject matter experts, the Change Management and Innovation Certificate will help you strategically problem solve, identify innovations and successfully engage staff, clients and stakeholders to make improvements.
These skills are invaluable to anyone wanting to advance their career by learning to lead improvement and innovation across public, private and sectors such as non-profit and healthcare. It is recommended to take the Fundamentals of Innovation as the first course.
Have a group or team that you want to train on change management and innovation? The program can be customized to meet your organization's unique needs and delivered as a custom training offering.
Students who complete the Change Management and Innovation Certificate become University of Regina Alumni.
- Comprised of: 4 required courses and 3 electives
- Duration: 14hrs per course X 7 = 98hrs total
- Delivery: Face-to-face and remote offerings
- Achievement: Change Management and Innovation Certificate
- Assessment: Course completion based on pass/fail assigned by instructor. Based on 80% attendance of each day synchronous learning; completing assignments and group work; and active participation. You must commit to a total of 14 hours of learning including: pre-work, after class work with your group, and on your own.
- Completion timeline: Within three years from the term in which you begin the program.