Do you want to be a great leader?
Whether you're looking to improve your leadership style, or you aspire to move into a leadership role, our expert instructors will teach you a wealth of tools and techniques to build and enhance your ability to lead with confidence. Learn how to improve and foster teamwork, influence performance and manage risks as they arise. Interactive group work, self-study and hands-on activities bring the learning to life.
Students who complete the Professional Leadership Certificate gain in demand skills and become University of Regina Alumni.
For HR professionals, this program has been approved for 98 CPHR CPD hours - 14 CPD hours per approved course.
"Employer demand for leadership skills has doubled in Saskatchewan over the last three years" (Lightcast data, 2021).
- Comprised of: 5 required courses + 2 electives
- Duration: 7 courses X 14 hours = 98 hours
- Delivery: Face-to-face and remote offerings
- Achievement: Professional Leadership Certificate
- Assessment: Course completion based on pass/fail assigned by instructor. Based on 80% attendance of each day synchronous learning; completing assignments and group work; and active participation. You must commit to a total of 14 hours of learning including: pre-work, after class work with your group, and on your own.
- Completion timeline: Within three years from the term in which you begin the program.