Leading in any capacity – whether in a small team, project or large organization - involves a complex skillset that is constantly evolving. In the High Impact Leadership Professional Microcertificate, you will learn skills employers highly value related to communications, assertiveness and consensus building. Apply them on the job immediately to achieve greater impact and success.
Gain an understanding of power dynamics and cultivate positive relationships while building consensus even when conversations start off difficult or involve diverse perspectives. You will also learn how to facilitate authentic and direct conversations in a non-confrontational manner and encourage others to do the same.
You can take one, two or all three courses because they are standalone. If you complete all three within two years, you will be awarded the High Impact Leadership Professional Microcertificate. The courses can be taken in any order and there are no pre-requisites.
Who is it for? Anyone looking to:
- upskill, reskill or build skills
- gain recognition for a specific skill or skillset
- obtain industry-recognizable credentials
- boost their resumé
- Number of hours: 14 hours per course x 3 = 42 hours total
- Assessment: Participation; 80% attendance of each day
- Previous education required: None
- Delivery: Remote
- Completion timeline: Within two years from the term in which you begin the program.