This course takes you through the entire lifecycle of a project using the initiating, planning, implementing, controlling and closeout phases of project management.
You will be given a case study and employ the knowledge gained from previous courses. You will go through the exercise of meeting deliverables with tight deadlines, dealing with group development issues, managing conflict and meeting customer expectations.
- PRMGT - Fundamental Project Management Principles (Complete)
- PVM - Project Value Management (Complete)
- BPRQM - Project Quality Processes and Management (Complete)
- PHRMG - Stakeholder, Team and Communication Performance (Complete)
- PMSRM - Project Risk and Uncertainty Management (Complete)
- PPLSC - Project Planning & Scheduling (Complete)
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Project Management Certificate : Project Management Certificate (7 courses OR 4 courses + Intensive Option)