Get Admitted to the English for Academic Purposes (EAP) Program
You're in the right place to apply for the EAP Program and start, or continue, your journey at the University of Regina!
Follow the steps below where we'll walk you through the steps to apply, meet placement exam requirements and everything you need to know along the way. If you need more information about any part of the process or have questions, go to the Forms and Policies section your Student Portal or contact us by calling 1-306-585-4585 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We can't wait to see you in the EAP Program!
Before you apply,
you must have completed an approved EAP Placement Exam.
You must have completed one approved EAP Placement Exam from this list within the last two (2) years:
- University of Regina EAP Placement Exam (all levels),
or for direct entry to EAP 030, 090 or 100, one of:
- Duolingo, or
- TOEFL Academic Test
If you haven't completed an EAP Placement Exam, you can register for the online University of Regina EAP Placement Exam now. The exam is offered every two weeks. Once completed, you can continue with your application.
How to Apply for the EAP Program
Step 1. Add the Tuition Deposits to Your Cart
- Add the tuition deposit sections to your shopping cart for each term you will be applying for.
TIP: When adding more than one section to your cart, use the back button to return to the course page and add another section to your cart. Continue until all sections have been added to your cart.
- Select Checkout . You will be prompted to complete the English for Academic Purposes (EAP) Application before you can pay.
Step 2. Complete Your Application
- You will be asked to complete your application for the EAP program.
Step 3: Pay for the Application Fee and Tuition Deposits
You are now ready to checkout and add a payment method. You should have the following in your shopping cart:
- Application Fee ($100 CAD) and
- Tuition Deposits ($500 CAD per term you plan to attend)
Follow the on-screen instructions to checkout and add your payment method.
Step 4: Celebrate!
- You will have successfully completed your application and paid for your application fee and tuition deposits!
EAP program classes will be offered in a blended format (in person and online using Zoom) or all in in person. If health regulations do not permit in-person classes, all classes will be delivered remotely (using Zoom).
For Policies and more information about the application and requirements for the EAP program, see the Forms and Policies section in your Student Home Portal.