Successful requirements elicitation requires a stellar plan and execution. In this webinar, we will cover the crucial information required and helpful techniques and tips that support developing a Business Analysis plan and efficiently carrying it out – including in a hybrid work environment.
• Understanding your organization’s culture and capabilities
• Stakeholder analysis and how a RACI matrix can be useful
• Determining what meetings are required
• Prioritizing and ordering meetings
• Putting it all together; what to include in a plan
• How to effectively schedule meetings
• Tips and tricks for meetings and elicitation in a hybrid world
Come with your questions for the Q & A in the final 15 minutes.
Meet your instructor
Ryan Gertsmar is a Partner at ESTI Consulting Services and an Information and Communications Technology (ICT) professional with over 15 years of experience in database, infrastructure, application and service development.
He has a broad range of experience involving roles such as DBA, Lead Developer, Quality Assurance Specialist, Project Manager and Business Analyst through multiple business sectors including Pension and Benefits, Education, Environment, Mining and Telecommunications.