The most personal instrument is the one that's always with you. Conservatory instructors teach solid vocal technique as well as musicianship to singers with a variety of interests - from pop to opera and sacred to musical theatre.
We're here to help you find your voice!
Why choose voice lessons?
- Build confidence
- Improve public speaking
- Increase emotional intelligence
- Improve memory, brain function and posture
- Generally, voice lessons begin about age 10
- Under 10? Start learning in a group setting in
- Prairie Kids Chorus (Ages 5-12) or
- Youth Musical Theatre Program (Ages 4-16)
- All skill levels are welcome at the Conservatory!
Choosing your Instructor
We know the relationship between a student and instructor is one of the most important things to be successful learning music. Select any instructor below to learn more about them and their studio. Find the instructor who fits what your looking for based on student age, skill level, genre or goals.
From there, you can take the next step and view an instructor's availability and pick the time slot that works for you.
If you are unsure where to start, our team at Student & Instructor Services can help you find your perfect match and answer any questions you may have.