Why Choose Piano & Organ?
- Boosts cognitive ability, memory and creativity
- Improves hand-eye coordination and fine motor skills
- Helps develop foundations for learning other instruments and musical concepts
- Begin lessons as young as 3 years old
- As soon as the child is tall enough to sit at the bench and reach the keys, they can start piano lessons! (around age 3 or 4)
- Group keyboard lessons are available through our Music for Young Children program.
Choosing your Instructor
We know the relationship between a student and instructor is one of the most important things to be successful learning music. Select any instructor below to learn more about them and their studio. Find the instructor who fits what your looking for based on student age, skill level, genre or goals.
From there, you can take the next step and view an instructor's availability and pick the time slot that works for you.
If you are unsure where to start, our team at Student & Instructor Services can help you find your perfect match and answer any questions you may have.