Why Choose Winds & Brass?
- Strengthens breathing and lung capacity
- Improves posture, core and hand-eye coordination
- Boosts cognitive function and memory
- Youth can start Private Lessons on winds, brass and percussion instruments around age 12 to complement their school band program and to advance skills and technique.
- Youth who don't have a band program can also play these instruments starting at age 12 through Private Lessons.
- There are some exceptions to the over 12 rule based on your child's height and hand size to start on brass and woodwind instruments earlier. This is determined on a case-by-case basis.
Choosing your Instructor
We know the relationship between a student and instructor is one of the most important things to be successful learning music. Select any instructor below to learn more about them and their studio. Find the instructor who fits what your looking for based on student age, skill level, genre or goals.
From there, you can take the next step and view an instructor's availability and pick the time slot that works for you.
If you are unsure where to start, our team at Student & Instructor Services can help you find your perfect match and answer any questions you may have.