Improvement and innovation can be exciting, but it is often hard to sustain the gains. Learn visual management approaches and standard work practices to help sustain change. Learn how to develop and track measurements to ensure your innovation sticks.
This is the final course in the Organizational Innovation certificate and must be taken last.
- FUIN - Fundamentals of Innovation (Complete)
- IDIN - Identifying Innovation (Complete)
- OPSPS - Operational and Strategic Problem Solving (Complete)
- FCIM - Facilitating Improvement - Staff and Client Engagement (Complete)
- NCLTU - Navigating Change - Leading Through Uncertainty (Complete)
- DAINN - Data Analytics for Innovation (Complete)
- IINCC - Inspiring Innovation - Creating a Culture for Change (Complete)
- CHMG - Change Management (Complete)
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Change Management and Innovation Certificate : Organizational Innovation Certificate (4 Required Courses + 3 Electives)